Sunday, April 8, 2012

Slack much?

Wow, I really need to do a better job at keeping this thing updated! So many things have changed. This last year has been the worst... actually I'm going to rephrase that, the most challenging year I've ever had. From being separated, to moving in with my parents, taking on new responsibilities at work, loosing and gaining friends, loosing and gaining family, dating, being exhausted, answering Brooklyn's questions that I don't really know the answers to, and finally having Zach pass away totally unexpectedly.... it's been an emotional roller coaster. I am hoping that all of this has made me stronger and made me a better person AND that this next year will be 10 times better, because I don't know that I can handle much more....

I want to start updating the blog at least once a week... If i don't will ya'll remind me I'm slacking?? THANKS!!

P.S. I want to make the blog private so please send me a message with your email if you want to continue to be able to read this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment