Monday, November 14, 2011

little things...

Today after I got done cooking dinner I glanced over at Jade's notebook, there was a sketch of a little town. It included walmart, texaco, kent's, a parking lot, etc. It made me think back to when I was a kid, I miss the fascination of drawing a town, drawing a doll, drawing my dream house, drawing my dream wedding dress. Those were the best days :)

Last night Tessa was being such a hoot! She has figured out that if she hits Brooklyn she is covered as long as she kisses her immediately after. So funny, but sad. She has also figured out that she doesn't need to turn around backwards to go down the stairs, she has discovered the front butt slide. It's kind of scary but she hangs on to the banister just in case so it's not too bad.

Brooklyn is spelling her entire name B-R-O-O-K-L-Y-N. No help necessary. She has been asking how to spell her last name now, but hasn't quite figured it out. She is also enjoying using scissors. This past Sunday she said "mom, I want to make a Sponge Bob" the supplies she needed were paper, crayons, pencil, and scissors. I think it turned out pretty good. I'll post a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment